Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 years down and many more to come!


This week me and Chance celebrated our two year anniversary! In a way it seems like we have been married forever and its hard to imagine life before I was married, but then its crazy how two years can fly so fast. I'm so grateful I made the decision to marry Chance. He is my best friend, he makes me laugh, he is an awesome father and husband. He loves our daughter so much and he does a great job while I am away at work. I sometimes think of all my silly crushes when I was younger or people that I wanted to marry, and I am so grateful Heavenly Father knew what was best for me. I could not be happier with anyone else. I love you babe. Thanks for the 2 great years and I'm excited for many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment