Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Post of many posts...

I am finally catching up on my blogging so there are a lot of new posts on here! We have been pretty busy and I really needed to just take the time and put some memories in here...Chance is working and going to school at night so we hardly ever see eachother. I am working still and learning how to be a single mom. :) On a good note, we got a brand new horse. And we were lucky to get it for a very good price: free! A friend of Chance's dad didn't want his horses anymore so he gave them to us at no charge. We own one of them now. His name is Shadow. He is 17, so older and tamer, and so far I am very happy with him. He will be my horse and Chance will still have Josie, the baby that is now three. Yeah for free horses!
Chance is riding Shadow and the one I'm riding will be Summer's horse...

No comments:

Post a Comment