Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swazies

Its been ages since I have updated my blog, I don't even know if I remember everything I have done since March! For starters.. we went to the Swazie mountains in April.  This trip usually kicks off our summer and all its craziness.  The Swazies is pretty much in the middle of nowhere but thet whole point of the trip is to find where the wild horses are.  We camp and ride horses and go on four wheeler rides and play in the dirt (esspecially if you are Emma).  This year I didn't do much riding since I was pregnant and all so I mostly stayed back and watched the kids.  Emma LOVED the four wheeler and wanted to be on it constantly.  When it wasn't running she would just climb on it and pretend to ride it.  She also went on some short horse rides with daddy and she loved that as well.  She is so calm on the horse which is so nice cuz usually she can't contain her energy.  The weather was perfect.  Last year we might as well have camped in a river it rained so much but this year the sun was out every day and it was not too hot but not too cold. 

Emma at the start of our trip..



Emma and her cousin Hawkin.  They are best buds, they almost look like they could pass for twins....



Emma riding with daddy


Going for a short horsie ride...

All the grandkids crammed on the four wheeler with grandpa




Emma going for her own little stroll, its a good thing she didn't learn how to turn it on

Did I mention that Emma really was great at getting dirty...I couldn't wait for bath time every night. :)


For the most part we had a great time and we can't wait to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment