Monday, March 30, 2009

A New Member in the Family

So the Rasmussen family is pleased to announce an addition to their family....it is....I know you are excited....Jasper!!!

















We all chipped in and purchased a miniture horse so the current grandkids maybe someday our kids can enjoy! I was a little skeptical at first of this horse, but as you can see from the pictures it is so stinkin cute! Its only a year old, but I don't think it will get much bigger. It will be able to carry 80 lbs on its back but the cool part is its able to pull up to 500 lbs, so we want to get a wagon that will pull all the grandkids..and maybe the grownup kids (hehe).


Chance is trying to ride it..I think its a little small to hold Chance! I think Chance scarred it for life cuz after we were done with this picture it pitched a fit and then it wouldn't come near me after that. I hope it forgets the trajic experiences by the next time we see him!


























As you can see its half our size!

2 comments:

  1. Awh that is so cute! I don't think white is a good color to wear going to the barn! ha ha. I love you guys! Miss ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a puppy that you can ride! I want one. Too bad the HOA won't let us have horses in our 15 feet of back yard!

    ReplyDelete