Monday, March 16, 2009

Still Kids!




So Friday night we went to a place called Jump On It in Pleasant Grove. It was a triple date with Ryan and his girlfriend, and Andrew and some girl he asked, she was cool, but that is a given because her name is Sarah (Andrew tried about seventeen girls before he found one just willing to go with him...jk..well, not really, but still). I realized once again what a big kid I married...he was jumping like a wild man. After tag and a game of basketball monkey style, we also learned that we aren't getting any younger, we were beat. But we ended up having a little fun on the kiddie rides. We are both big kids. I love it, and I love my hubby!







































4 comments:

  1. ha ha that's hilarious!! Sounds like lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope that Sam doesn't see that Chance is cheating on him with Ryan! He he. You know how jealous boys can get! -VAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Chance hsa a lot of crushes on men. Should I be scared? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete