Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Like Me!

So I never thought I could end up with such a perfect match for a husband. Saturday night Chance called me and said the transmission to his truck was not working and would probably have to be replaced. This of course, was frustrating, after all the issues with my car, and all the money we are spending on my teeth, ect. Plus we had just gotten new tires on the truck, courtesy of Sam. We talked about just maybe getting a new truck but wanted to wait until some things got paid off...So needless to say on Sunday he was going to tow the truck to his parent's house when they realized that instead of being in four-wheel drive or two-wheel drive, it had shifted into neutral when he hit a bump and his golf clubs hit the gear, shifting it into neutral, thus, his truck would not shift gears, ect. He was quite embarrassed and told me not to blog it, but I just couldn't help myself. It totally sounds like something that would happen to me! Needless to say, we are really glad his truck is working so we can run it into the ground before getting a new one. I love my husband so so much. Thanks for being the perfect one for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Chance! I'm glad that you posted this (even though I'm sure he's not)! It's good to see that he's not totally perfect.

    etc. is what you're looking for not ect. It's all good. Mike loves to dproof read behind me and my type-os glore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *that d was from Eryn helping me!

    ReplyDelete