Saturday, June 6, 2009

Smile for the Camera!!!

So after years of torture, I finally got my braces off! I still have to get the crown for my implant, but he made me a cool temporary tooth so it looks like I have a full set of teeth. I'm so happy and it was definately worth all the money it took to get me here.My orthodonist is really great and made sure he took the time to make everything was good. I just want to smile all the time. Anyways, this is mainly for Tammy who wanted to see my smile.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations Sarah. Sure makes a difference. It was a long process but well worth it wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! You look all grown up now. When they took my braces off after 2 years I thought my teeth looked huge and felt slimy! Hope you can get used to a perfect smile pretty easily. : ) -VAL

    ReplyDelete