Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Job!

So I'm excited to announce that I got the new job working on the Mother/Baby floor at Utah Valley Hospital. I'm excited and ready for the change. I will still be working nights which kind of stinks but I guess it is impossible for some nurses to escape.



Also I just wanted to show you pics of our horse and how big she is getting! She is a beautiful color too. I don't want her to change colors but she will most likely turn a whitish/grey. We went last night to play with her and Chance's sister's horse. Chance's sister's horse, Flame had never been ridden before and Chance was able to be the first one to ride it. It was quite interesting. Here ares some pics...


Me and my baby....




My hot cowboy husband..


She is getting so big!



This is Chance getting on Flame for the first time. It actually went better then what we thought it would since she can be a pretty wild horse...

5 comments:

  1. I love Sarah freaking out in the background of the video:) Congrats Sarah! It'll be great for you to get more experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congradulations on the new job. That's great.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. We seriously need to go out to his parents house with you sometime so Eryn can scream at their livestock and so I can take some pictures of your baby! -VAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! Eryn would love the miniture horse and the miniture goat! It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am surprised how big she has gotten. Thats AWESOME!
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete