Monday, August 24, 2009

Where did the summer go?!!

I can't believe the summer is almost over and that in two days I will be going back to school...sad. I will be taking 15 credits and still working full time, so I thought I would write one last post before my life is over for a time. Me and Chance were able to spend one last weekend of relaxation at his cabin before all the craziness begins. I rode a horse for the longest I have ever done, two hours! I was pretty sore the next morning but it was worth it. With our baby horse Josie getting bigger and more beautiful, plus with another horse addition to our family (which we purchased from Chance's parents), Fancy, we decided to save up so I can get a new sadle for Christmas that actually fits me. We shall see what happens. Also, another update in my life..I am also hunting for a new job. I have heard word back from a couple of places, and will most likely be working at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. I had two interviews last week that turned out well, and one interview today. I will most likely be taking a postition in the Mother/Baby floor, so right after the babies are born I will take care of the babies and their moms. I will also float to the NICU. I am supposed to hear back in the next couple of days but they said I interviewed well! So many changes all at once, I don't know if I can handle it. hehe Chance will also start school on Thurs so we won't be seeing alot of eachother from now on. Sad. Other than all that, I am still very happily married and have the best husband in the world! I love you babe. Until next time...peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. hope you get the job. That would be nice.

    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just found your blog! It is so great to see how you and Chance are doing. You look very happy together! Collin and I were just down in Utah last weekend, I should have thought to see if you were around. It didn't even occur to me, duh. oh well. One of these days... we should get together for a double date or something! Anyway, I am adding you to my blog list so I can check up on ya!
    Love Tonya

    ReplyDelete