Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seven Peaks

Yesterday, Val trusted me enough to bring little Eryn to Seven Peaks with me. I figured since Eryn loves the water so much and her mother doesn't, it would be the prime opportunity. Val was hoping to get a little sleep while her rambunctious two year old was away, but she also had a newborn to keep her awake. Eryn had so much fun going down the big slide with "da tubes" and playing in the kiddie pools. And she was very well behaved and had a lot of fun. Thanks Eryn for the fun day!


Me and Eryn

If Eryn had her way she would have gone down this slide the whole day. She would go up all by herself and I would catch her on the way down. She must have done it at least twenty or more times!





1 comment:

  1. You must e-mail me these pictures! She's still talking about all the fun that she had and BEGGING to go swimming with Sarah again. You're great for taking her off my hands for awhile. Thanks. : )

    ReplyDelete