Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

This past weekend was a crazy one for me and Chance. Between the holiday, my brother Ryan's wedding, my neice Brooke's blessing, and family at our house, we were really busy but had a ton of fun. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the wedding since Val already does a good job at that, but here is what I do have:

On the 24th of July, we went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo with Chance's family. Tammy and Jeremy were also able to come with us. It was a ton of fun and we all enjoyed ourselves!

Me and Chance with Hunter and Hannah


Me and Tammy


Me and my cowboy..



Me and Chance waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple. I can't believe just seven months ago was our own big day.
Chance loves the babies..



Me and Chance and baby Shaylie


Me and Allie chillin.



And finally, Ryan and Suzie!


Val was right, Ryan does make a lot of wierd faces!
Me and Tammy at the reception that night. The reception turned out really well, and I was busy shaking my booty so had no time for picture taking!



No comments:

Post a Comment