Monday, July 6, 2009

The ABC game

So I hate to be like everyone else, but I thought it would be fun to do the ABC thing of me too! Hope you enjoy:
A - Age: I am 24 but will soon be 25..a quarter of a century old...Sad..
B - Best Friend: Well of course my wonderful husband...and Tammy :)
C - Chore you hate: I really get sick of laundry..probably cuz I always seem to be doing it.
D - Dance music: hip hop and occasional country dancing
E - Essential start to your day: Me and Chance always pray together before he goes to work.
F - Favorite color: Green and Pink are my favs to wear
G - Gift you love getting: Kisses, but only from my husband.
H - Height: 5'3" and 3/4
I - Instruments you wish you play: piano, I'm pretty proud to say that I played the baritone though. :)
J - Job title: Registered Nurse, wifie
K - Kid(s): none yet
L - Last CD listened to: Umm...probably the new Rascal Flatts CD
M - Most memorable Christmas present: Chance surprised me (even though I had a big hunch he was going to do it) with a wedding band to match my engagement ring
N - Nicknames: Well Chance's nickname for me is too riskay to include in a family blog, but some special people (Sam and Chels) know it and how much I hate it. :) other than that..I don't get too many nicknames
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Well, I was in the hospital for a month after I was born, but none since then!
P - Pet peeves: Hocking luggies, crazy driving, and swearing...the first two my husband does all the time, the last one he does on occasion. I was just so lucky to find someone that does all three of my pet peeves. hehe
Q - Quote from a movie: "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness" from Kong Fu Panda
R - Right or left handed: I'm a leftie
S - Siblings: 7 brothers and 1 sister.
T - Time you wake up: Depending on the day...My schedule is so messed up. It could be anywhere from 5:30am to 2:00 in the afternoon (when I work graveyards of course)
U- Ultimate vacation destination: We shall see this week if Lake Powell becomes one.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beans and peas
W - Why you run late: I think I have more time than I do, my husband, and just not enough time!
X - X-rays you've had: other than teeth, I had one chest X-ray done
Y - Yummy food you make: i pretty much stink at everything... but I try!
Z - Zoo favorite: Chance met my whole family for the first time at the zoo, he learned pretty fast that he should have kept them there. :)

1 comment: