Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween we went to our friends Josh and Diana's house for a little shindig. We had a lot of fun. I am amazed everytime we get together with friends how much my husband is like a little kid. Everyone loves to have him around for the entertainment. He had us in tears we were laughing so hard at his silly jokes. Oh Chance, I guess I have to love ya. :) We ate, chatted, played the doughnut game (Chance was so close to winning but his dropped on the floor), and watch the Skeleton Key, a movie I do not wish to see again. I guess its part of Halloween to watch scary movies, but me and Chance both can't handle them. But we had a ton of fun and it was good to see friends we hadn't seen in a while. Here are some pics..



I didn't realize how big your mouth has to be to grab on to that thing..


My husband is trying to cheat before they even start...



Dont we look so cute as bacon and eggs? hehe









1 comment: