Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank you Summer!

Last night at work I snuck away and visited Chance's sister Summer who works in the Cardiac ICU at Utah Valley. She happens to have an ultrasound machine on her floor. We snuck into an empty room and had a little fun. I saw our baby move its little arms and legs! I had never seen that before on any previous ultrasounds. I could also see its little heartbeat. It was very reasurring to me. It was so cool because when I have been to previous ultrasounds at my doctor's office they last a minute and don't let you see a whole lot. Last night we spent all the time we wanted looking at our little peanut. It was so much fun! So we decided I will just find out what sex it is at work and then I won't have to pay the money! :) Thanks Summer! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. All boys want to have a boy first, they are just built that way. But when they baby comes they will be so happy with whatever the sex is. Second thing is to remember that the earlier the ultrasound the less accurate the sex is. Sometimes you think you see things that aren't really there. Just be aware. That is why they really wait until 20 weeks, because it is the best time.

    ReplyDelete