Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas tree!

I forced Chance to go Christmas tree shopping with me the day after Thanksgiving. We got a real tree, it smells so good. This is the first year we get to spend Christmas as a married couple. Last year was so nuts with wedding plans that we had no time to even celebrate Christmas. This year we plan on relaxing and enjoying the Christmas season. It was fun to decorate our house and get in the Christmas spirit.
As far as other new goes...I will be officially done with school at the end of this week. It is such a relief. I never thought the day would actually come! This semester has been crazy with all the work plus dealing with the lovely side effects of being pregnant. I have never been so ready to be done with school. Come on Friday!
Also, we will be finding out on the 28th of this month whether we are having a boy or a girl so stay tuned! We are finding out early so hopefully they tell us right! hehe. We are excited and cant wait to start planning!
Anyways...here are pictures of our tree...


In the back you can see our stockings. My grandma made mine but my mom took over the tradition and made one for Chance. Thanks mom!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Jeremy's gonna be out there on Chance's birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I want to play! Lets get together soon okay and by the way your tree looks super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Chance cut that tree down himself while his brother drove the truck and he stuck a chainsaw out the window? He he he...

    ReplyDelete