Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its a girl!!

So I'm sure you all know by know but just wanted to let everyone know how excited I am to have a little girl come in to our home. The official name will be Emma Elizabeth. The ultrasound tech was absolutely positive it was a girl and it was pretty obvious to us as well. I'm a little nervous due to the fact that I don't know how to take care of a girl. Being raised in a house full of boys never gave me the opportunity. ;) And Tammy took care of me more than I really took care of her. hehe But I'm more excited than anything and I just want to go buy something pink to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you... plus you know that if you need advice on raising girls you have three sister in laws that have two of them!!!! She is going to have chance wrapped around her little finger!!!!! We can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah! that is exciting. Cute name. Hey, my blog went private so if you want to email me I can send you an invite. my email is tonya_robertson(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I added your blog to my list:)

    ReplyDelete