Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Almost Done!

So this post is mainly for Tammy cuz she has been begging me to post a baby bump picture. And although it is definately not the greatest picture, it will have to do. I am 36 weeks pregnant, on Friday I will be 37. Its crazy to think that we will have our little girl join us so soon. I don't know if I am ready for the responsibility. :) I am way excited to be a mother though.

So everyone I talk to can't believe how far along I am. If I had a dollar for every time that someone said I'm tiny I would at least have a hundred dollars by now. :) But my doctor assured me today that I'm one of his most perfect patients, hehe. He told me not to worry. I personally think I look huge in this picture. :) Only three and half weeks to go! Woohoo!


5 comments:

  1. You are definitely not huge...but big enough to do maternity pics:) Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, maternity pictures! Where and when? You KNOW I want to take them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a dang good question. If you just need me its not really a problem, but getting me and Chance together when we don't have plans might be difficult. But I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can take just pictures of you! If Chance was there it's ideal since Emma's his baby too, but more than anything you and the pregnant baby belly are the star of the show. : ) -VAL

    ReplyDelete