Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The waiting game...

Its a good thing I'm working full time still and keeping extra busy cuz otherwise I would be waiting at home full of anxiety wondering when in the world is this baby going to come. I went to the doctor's yesterday. He told me I am dilated to a 2 (which is progress for me) and 80% effaced, which means I'm thinned out alot. He did strip my membranes, which didn't really help Tammy's case but I'm hoping it will help mine. hehe. So basically I'm just waiting, and waiting, and waiting. :) No contractions yet at all, but I'm hoping they come quickly and my labor will be fast. My doctor does not think I will make it to 41 weeks and have to be induced so that is a good thing. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. So today after cleaning the house, going to the gym, doing laundry, and going grocery shopping maybe it will put me into labor. :) Hopefully my next post will include pictures of our cute little girl. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment