Monday, March 31, 2014

Update

So my mom challenged all of her children to update our blogs at least once month. She faithfully checks all of her children's blogs everyday and I guess she was getting frusttated when no one was updating. For me the last time I wrote in here was for Sadie's birth story and now she is already 19 months old. Crazy how time flies!!  So I imagine it is time for an update....
We have done so much in the last 19 months that it would be hard to write about everything but I will give an update on each of our family members.
Chance- Chance is still in school and working hard. After this semester he will only have 2 more semesters to go and then he will graduate a year from April. After all the many years of school it is nice to know the end is in sight. We will actually be done by the timer mama starts kindergarten which is the goal that we had. He is still working for Okland construction but will hopefully graduate from manual labor when he is done with school. A he is also serving as the Elders Quorum President in our ward so he is pretty busy most of the time which makes for some very long days sometimes. :) I love him so much and I'm so grateful for all the hard work that he does for our family.

Emma- what can I say about our little "loo loo"? She is just growing up too fast! She is soo sweet and friendly to everyone, sometimes even a little too friendly. She just had her first talk in sharing time yesterday and it made me realize what a big girl she is. I can't believe she will be 4 in June. She is going to preschool three days a week and she loves it!  Her teacher says that she is one of the smartest kids in her class. She knows all of her numbers and letters and can write her name really well.  She gets along with everyone but her favorite kid in her class is probably her friend Morgan. We are grateful to be in a great neighborhood. Emma is such a fun loving person and is saying the funniest things lately. I need to start writing a journal of just the funny things she says and does. I love her so much and I'm so grateful for the spice and flavor she adds to our family.

Sadie-  Oh Sadie! She definitely has her own unique personality. When she was born I was hoping for a calm easy going baby and boy did I get the opposite! She is a defiantly a momma's girl which probably everyone knows cuz she mostly just attached to my hip.  She is so much more determined then Emma ever was which is might benefit her in the long run but is difficult to handle right now especially when she wants to do something that is not safe or I don't want her to do like draw in all if her books or open every single one of my tampons or climb up that darn kitchen table. She gets upset and stays that way while Emma gets over things really fast. In other words I have my hands full! She is so stinking cute though which helps her case out a lot. She is very independent and doesn't want ANY help doing certain things. So I just have to take a deep breath and let her get food all over her face and clothes. :) she really is a lot of fun. She is talking more everyday even if only I know what she is saying. I love her spunk and her excitement.

As for me I'm still working as a nurse two nights a week. It's doable but not ideal. I'm changing positions in April and hoping to work a little bit less. I'm still going to be working in the same departments just my position will now be the first to get canceled instead of the last. I'm excited for that because i love being with my kids.  I love my job but I love my kids more.

I will never be able to fully catch you up on everything that has happened in the last 19 months but here is a start. Hopefully I will be turning a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment