Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Battle of the Mommys and Daddys

So this past weekend I attended a baby shower for a boy. I got some boy outfits and learned that going shopping for little girls is much more fun. I couldn't help but get little Emma some clothes too. On one of the outfits was a little dress which said "Mommy's sweetheart." Chance got a little offended since he says we both know she is going to be a daddy's girl. :) So today he went and bought an outfit on his break at work that stated, "I love Daddy". I smell a little competition in the air. hehe. But since I'm the more responsible one in the relationship, I have come to grips that Chance will probably be the favorite of the two. While I will be trying to disipline, dad will let her get away with just about anything. Poor Chance will be wrapped around her little finger. Only five more months to go! Seems like forever. :)

1 comment: