Friday, January 22, 2010

Half Way There!

I have finally reached my half way mark! Wohoo! It feels like it has been forever, but I'm sure the rest of it will go by fast. Or at least I hope so. I am feeling Emma move more and more each day. It is the coolest thing I have ever felt in my life. I would not trade being a mom for anything in the world. I tell Chance all of the time that I feel her, I think he is a little jealous. :) He's tried to feel her too but with no such luck. I go in for my 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday so stay tuned for some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I can't wait to be able to feel my baby too! :) Half way there, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Sarah, Chance should be able to feel her soon :) And even though its an amazing feeling, when she gets stronger it can be a little bit bothersome at times (like when you are trying to sleep or she is kick right up by your ribs, haha) Thats awesome you are half way, congrats!

    ReplyDelete