Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Its still a girl!

Yesterday I had my twenty week ultrasound! My mom was able to come with me since Chance had to work. Everything so far looks good. Based on Emma's measurements she could come slightly early but they are keeping my due date for June 11. She is so cute. We finally got a good profile picture. She was being a little stinker and didn't want to show us her face. My mom said she must take after her father who is also a little stinker. Anyways, here are the pics...Hope you enjoy.


Emma's little foot...


One of the profile pics, the one below is a little bit better.


Here are her little hamburger lips! hehe



Here is our cute little girl, we love you Emma!





1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! We can't wait to meet her:) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete