Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas and New Years Resolutions....

Christmas was very good at our home. For those of you that were wondering how the kitchen set turned out here is the final product:

I thought it turned out pretty good, esspecially due to my lack of craftiness.  I am so lucky to have a husband that is good with tools and making things though, he is the one that cut the doors to the microwave and stove and made the hole for the sink.  Emma loved it, she is always playing with the pots and pans.  she does always try to climb in the oven, I don't know if she fully realizes what everything is, but when she is old enough to understand I'm sure she will still love it.  She did roll up her sleeves to wash her hands in the sink though.  :)
I didn't take a lot of pictures on Christmas Day, which is why I have a New Years Resolution to take more pictures....but we all got spoiled for Christmas.  Emma got so much toys and clothes I don't think she knew what to do with them all.  We even hid some and will bring them out for her later so then she will think she has a new toy.  But mostly we loved spending Christmas with family and friends. 

So as far as the New Years goes I have made a few goals....
1. Take a picture everyday, thanks Val for inspiring me.  I couldn't find my camera until yesterday, so I'm off to a late start, but better late then never right?
2.  Blog at least three posts a month....I'm a blog slacker sometimes....
3.  Do one new craft idea a month.

I don't want to make too many goals because I might not achieve them all, but I love working on new things and trying to improve myself.  Hopefully I won't look back at the end of the year and be dissapointed!

1 comment: