Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby #2

So practically everyone knows but I have not even blogged about being pregnant. Whoops! Here is out little peanut at 8 weeks, its not much to look at but its still something...


This second go around was a little harder in the begining than Emma was. I don't know why since I didn't even throw up that much, I definately threw up more with Emma.  But I did feel like crap all day long for about three or four weeks, and trying to take care of another child took its toll on me.  But, I'm so happy to say that I'm feel so much better and have lots of more energy.  Thank goodness! I thought the crappy stage would never end.
I"m a little nervous to have two kids, probably mostly because I will still have to work two nights a week until Chance is done with school, but I know it will all work out.  I have amazing family that is always willing to watch Emma while I sleep.  So bring on number 2!
So I'm 17 weeks now,  I go to the doctor tommorrow and then I will set up my the big 20 week appointment.  I have tried to call ultrasound in the hospital this weekend to see maybe if they could find out for me, but she was just going home so she couldn't do it.  Maybe I will try this week agian, so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment