Thursday, March 22, 2012

More craftiness...

So I have not been the best at my New Years Resolution.  I have not taken a picture every day ( although my camera broke and I just got a new one so hopefully that will give me a little more motivation) and I have not blogged 3 posts a month, although I have done alot this month so maybe it will make up for last month. :) But I have been pretty good at the craft stuff.  Here is what I did this month.

Us Rasmussen girls got together and made this...


  And this, sorry I should have taken it out of the glare from the blinds, but you get the point.

And Chance's sister helped me make this awesome jewlery holder.  It is so nice not to have all of my jewlery tangled and always losing one earing.  This sorts it out just nice and keeps everything organized.  Thanks Afton for your help! It turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment