Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Its a girl! At least I'm pretty sure. :)

So sometimes it pays to work at a hospital that has an ultrasound machine.  I was working at Orem Community Hospital and we played on the ultrasound machine.  It was a pretty decent machine and you could see pretty clear.  The first time it was being stubborn but we didn't see any boy parts.  The second time we looked she decided not to be shy and gave us a clear bum shot.  Although it is hard to see in the picture that they took, you could even see those three little white lines, clearly identifying herself as a girl.  My 20 week ultrasound is on April 2nd so we can find out 100 percent, but we are pretty darn sure.  I'm excited.  Emma will have a nice little friend to play with and I won't have to buy a ton of stuff! Thank goodness.  I never thought I would have girls first knowing my family and how many boys are in it, but I LOVE girls and I am excited for another one.  Oh, and her name will be Sadie Mae Rasmussen.  Sadie is another form of Sarah so it will kind of be like we are naming her after me.  And Mae I just liked and thought they went well together.  Yeah for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment