Saturday, March 10, 2012

Growing up...sigh...

Miss Emma Loo Hoo is growing up so fast.  I know I say that all the time but she never decides to stop growing...Here are some things that she loves...


She loves going outside, lately she has been having some melt downs when she has to come back inside. Her whole world literally falls apart. Poor thing.  Her new favorite word is "Go" She will come up to you and grab you by the hand when and say "Go" when she wants to go somewhere (which is mainly outside).  Sometimes I wish she had never learned that word.  Esspecially when I still want to sleep and she comes in my room in the morning and demands that I get out of bed. :)
She loves her baths, she likes to lay down so the water is almost covering her face, its almost a little scary...she will definately love this summer being outside and playing in the water!


 Unfortunately for me, she loves the toilet, she knows how to sit on it but is not quite sure what to do once she is on it.  She pulls down her pants sometimes, but most of the time she just climbs on it like the picture below...


She loves to play with my Q-tips...at least she knows what they are for right? :)



She loves her shoes! When you ask her to go get her shoes she will always pick out her cowgirl boots.  She will put them on in her diaper or just a onesie, she always seems to have them on no matter where she goes...

We love our little girl.  Life would be so dull without her. :)  She is learning words so fast....just to name a few she now says "blankie" although it sounds like "babee", "juice" although juice means any kind of drink so I  never know what kind of drink she wants..., "towel" she says this when she is ready to get out of the tub, "bite" she says that when she wants a bit of my food, "pee-u", I'm trying to teach her how to tell me when she has pooped, and she now has combined "bye" and "love you" so now when she tells someone goodbye she says "bye you" which means bye bye and I love you, just so you know. :) She is also very good at blowing kisses, she will blow one to anyone, including random people like the lady that stands at the door at Costco when you leave.. She says alot more but my mind forgets :) She still jabbers all the time though like we should know what she is saying.

She also loves to feed herself, she hardly ever lets me help anymore.  She is definately independent.  She could care less where I am half the time, esspecially when she is outside, she will leave me in a heartbeat to go exploring.  Its kind of scary sometimes but I haven't lost her yet!  She still loves to climb, she is always trying new things.  She now loves to climb the bunk beds at Grandma and Grandpa Ras' house, which is always a challenge since the bunk bed is in the toy room.  I never feel like I can just leave her to play.

She does not like:
When I bring her in from outside
When she has to be strapped in the carseat
Sitting still in church
Sometimes she does not like to take naps, its always when I'm tired too and would love to have a nap too

But for the most part, she is very happy child.  We love her to death! But stop growing up Emma!



1 comment: